Sunday, August 28, 2011

I intimidate men.

It's totally unintentional of course. But I think I do. I was talking with a friend of mine tonight, and I mentioned that I thought that I intimidated men, and she agreed. She said I'm intimidating period. I still don't know whether I should be worried about it or not.

Don't get me wrong, I take pride in the fact that I'm not a push over and I'm not an airhead.

I don't take crap from anybody. I speak my mind. I don't apologize for my opinions. I have high expectations. I like to get dirty. I like to work hard. I like to push myself. I'm can't accept mediocrity. I'm intelligent. I'm sarcastic. I have a black belt. I drive a truck. I'm loud. I stand tall. Hardly anything gets to me. I'm driven. I'm intimidating. And I'm okay with that. It keeps those that aren't worth knowing away. But it also keeps guys away. Which is a problem sometimes.

Anyway, that's my pondering for the night. I found the quote above on google and I really liked it. Sometimes I just find things that strike a chord, and this one did. It might become my mantra. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment