Sunday, June 26, 2011

This didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.

This started as an explanation about my problem of getting overly emotionally involved with fictional characters. Now, I've revised it to showcase some of my favorite fictional couples, whether they ended up together or not, and whether they've ever been together or not.
Logan Echolls and Veronica Mars
"Veronica Mars"
Tommy Oliver and Kimberly Hart
"Mighty Morphin Power Rangers"
Seeley Booth and Temperance Brennan
"Bones"
Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson
"Law & Order: SVU"
Buffy Summers and Angel
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
Julianna "Jules" Callaghan and Sam Braddock
"Flashpoint"
Blaine Anderson and Kurt Hummel
"Glee"
I have a serious affection for all of these couples, but I think my favorite is Kurt and Blaine, although only by a slim margin. Tommy and Kim have been around for a much longer time and I've had a soft spot for them for several years...over a decade come to think of it. Anyway, those are just my favorite television couples. Maybe I'll do another one later that lists my favorite movie couples... Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment