Monday, May 16, 2011

Supermegafoxyawesomehot. Yes, it is a word.


I fancy myself to be above the fan-girl craziness that surrounds this man. But let's be real about this. He's hot. Like really hot. He sings. He acts. He dances. He plays multiple instruments. He's educated. He's a really nice guy. He's creative. And he's physically attractive. I mean, I can almost smell the pheromones through the computer screen. It's insane. There are a few select people in this world for whom I'd compromise my moral standards. He would be one of them. Besides, he's my age. It almost makes me sick knowing that guys like this exist. But really, all it makes me want to do is get a book published, be recognized as a young, attractive, successful, female writer and get invited to an event where we just happen to bump into each other and he falls head over heels in love with me right there. Yeah, okay. It's a little far fetched. And by a little I mean a lot. But who really cares? We all have those ideas. The crazy, out-there, hair-brained schemes that if we could just achieve the impossible would be totally valid ideas. But the truly insane part of those schemes is that sometimes they work. Not all the time. Not even some of the time. In fact, I think 'slim-to-none' would be applicable in this situation, but that's not what matters. Only those truly brave enough to believe in the impossible ever get to see their 'impossible' dreams come to fruition. That's why some people are so successful. They refuse to believe in the impossible. And so do I. So I guess what I'm saying is this: Darren Criss, I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment